1. The Military Infectious Diseases Research Program (MIDRP) website is provided as a private service by the MIDRP of the U.S. Army Medical Research and Materiel Command.
2. Information presented on the MIDRP website is considered private information and may not be distributed or copied unless otherwise specified.
3. For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This private computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as determining technical design specifications and identifying system performance or problem areas.
4. The MIDRP website does not use persistent cookies (persistent tokens that pass information back and forth from the client machine to the server). The MIDRP website uses session cookies (tokens that remain active only until you close your browser) in order to make the site easier to use. The MIDRP DOES NOT store any personal information in these cookies other than a user ID.� You MUST accept these cookies to use this site.
5. All data collection activities are in strict accordance with DoD Directive 5240.1. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, raw data logs are used for no other purposes.
6. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all authorized users, this computer system employs software programs to monitor system performance and network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload, view or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
7. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
8. If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to email@example.com.
Last Updated 7/20/2007